Tuesday, September 20, 2011

another time my older sister tickled me

I was watching the Electric Company with my sister (1970's-1980's) version.
Sometimes they had aired the Looney Tunes Cartoons specifically designed for the Electric Company. One episode showed the usual chase scene of the Cyote chasing the road runner. Suddenly Wilie came across a traffic light with a crosswalk signal as well. Besides flashing the message Don't Walk or Walk, it flashed other messages tellling Wilie what to do. Some messages told him to cry, get angry, show fear, and the last one instructed him to laugh. Wilie refused to obey it, but it continued to flash the instruction for him to laugh, as in obey the law. Wilie then began to start to chuckle and laugh. Just then my sister told me to do what the sign says and laugh. She then started to tickle me. I didn't hit her this time, but it was one of those things she did for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment